The original. The classic. The Basic. Robert (our 12 inch mini-me version), a Robert postcard and a vinyl carry bag. All delivered to you in an unmarked post office flat rate box.
As with all Robert related products, this item is not returnable. Please make sure before confirming your purchase OR giving as a gift. We will, however, be happy to correct a legitimate defect issue.
US Post Office Flat Rate Shipping Domestically & International Priority for International. Yes, international postage is outrageous with the average cost to Europe and Australia being over $60.
All orders ship in an unmarked box and are typically processed within five business days of order receipt. You will get a confirmation email, from the online store, with confirmation that the order has shipped. From both my desk and the post office system, you will get emails with tracking information. These emails auto generates from the post office site and from my desk and notoriously goes into your junk/spam folder. Check there regularly. If you need to contact me regarding your order, use my desk email and not the online store system.
As the oldest cultural non-profit in the Florida Keys all monies generated from merchandise sales go directly to support our Museum's mission including the preservation and protection of artifacts such as Robert. Thank you for your support.
Most popular Q & A's:
1. Is this a replica of the real Robert? Yes a mini-version approved by Robert.
2. Is this replica haunted? No that would be the real Robert.
3. Can I visit Robert ? Sure he is an artifact on display at Fort East Martello Museum in Key West, FL . His website gives full details. www.robertthedoll.org Robert and his museum are a part of the Key West Art and Historical Society. Robert is a trademarked/copyrighted item and reproducing his image and/or reselling for a profit is a no-no. Plus, Robert will seek his revenge.
4. Does Robert have social media ? Yes Facebook and Twitter
5. Can I do rush shipping ? You can but be prepared to pay a fortune. Shipping rates have skyrocketed. Overnighting a Robert costs well over $100 ! Yikes !